Please read this page carefully prior to ordering services from us, and make sure you understand what it says. It's a binding contract between yaghost.com and you. If you have any questions about what you see on this page, please feel free to contact us
All customers upon signing up for YAGHOST.com services, agree to comply with the terms of service listed below.
For security reason, we do not have automatic instant account activation. We rather prefer activating accounts and processing all orders manually. We activate new accounts within 15 minutes after we receive and confirm your payment during working hours. In most cases, we will activate your account within 15 minutes to 2 hours but sometimes we may need more time to verify your payment and make sure it is not fraudulent. This can take maximum 24 hours.
Any account may take more time to be activated if it fails the initial verification. In that case, we will contact you with details and steps to complete the verification process.
You agree to pay for the services on time and in advance for the billing cycle services are provided for. Invoices are generated 7 to 14 days before the renewal date and your account gets suspended on the renewal date if the invoice is not paid until that time. Account will be terminated after 14 days of suspension.
A late fee of $5-20 will be charged after third invoice overdue date.
If you want us to restore your website after it was terminated because of non-payment, and we have a backup of the terminated account you will have to pay $25 one-time fee plus all the renewal fees. We do not guarantee we will have a backup of your account after it was terminated! However, we generally keep backups of terminated accounts for maximum 30 days.
Refund and Over payments
- No refund will be issued incase your service is suspended / terminated because of violation of our Terms of Service mentioned on this page.
- No refund will be issued after service activation. Please refer to point 5 below for details.
- No refund will be issued in case you claim didn't use the service.
- It is responsibility of customers to cancel paypal subscription after cancellation of your service with us. Please do not forget to cancel your PayPal Subscription, no refunds will be given on the failure to do so.
- Over payment: Incase you have made multiple (over) payments of any invoice, our system will atomatically add the extra paid amount as credit to your account. This credit amount is valid for 6 months and can only be used to make payment of invoices at YagHost.com
Credited amount has validity of 6 months. This means credited amount because of over payment must be used within period of 6 months after the date of payment. If your credit amount is unused for 6 months, it cannot be used for making any payment against any invoice.
- If you want refund of over payment, please open a support ticket within 30 days of payment. We will not issue any refund after 30 days of payment.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
- Any transaction fee by payment gateway will be deducted from a refund.
- PayPal transaction fees will be deducted from a refund.
Cancellation request of accounts can be done from:
client area >> My services.
If you are unsure how to initiate cancellation from client area, please send mail to email@example.com . Cancellation requests may take up to 3-4 days to be completed. To cancel a VPS you need make cancellation request minimum 1 day before the billing period expire. Domain name can never be canceled. There will be no refund for domains. If you have got free domain name with any package, we will deduct domain name price from refunded amount.
Money back guarantee
You can request a refund if you place a cancellation request within 7 days of your order. A refund cannot be requested for services after 7 days of activation. This Money back guarantee is valid for only shared / reseller hosting. The 7 day money back guarantee doesn't cover VPS and dedicated servers, domain name registrations, SSL certificates, software licenses or custom software installs.Violation of the terms of service will waive the refund policy.
Customer agrees to keep his contact information and e-mail on file up to date at all times. We will use the e-mail on file to send notifications about generated invoices, due invoices, services suspension, services termination, new services provisioned and any other related information. YAGHOST recommends using an external (gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc) e-mail address so that the Customer can receive messages in case there are problems with the services.
Content and prohibited actions
Customer agrees to use the Services for lawful purposes only.
YAGHOST prohibits the following content on our servers and network.
- Anything related to IRC
- Anything related to torrents
- Warez, hacking tools, exploits
- Porn web sites
- Anything related to proxies
- Hacking, which includes, for example penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card "phishing" techniques are also prohibited.
- Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
- Uploading or linking to any content that violates another's right of publicity or privacy.
- Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
- Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
- Hosting large amounts of data not specifically tied ("linked") to your hosting account. Hosting Services, Inc. encourages users looking for file storage/backup solutions to seek other services that specialize in this.
= You may not offer any free services like free e-mail, free hosting, free image hosting and similar free services on shared / reseller hosting package.
= Customers may not start background processes on the server or anything which needs to bind to ports on the server.
= Customers may not send SPAM messages from our servers. Spammers will be suspended immediately and never unsuspended. No request will be entertained in this case.
Customer is responsible to keep their accounts up to date and secure at all times. Directories must be chmod to 711 and configuration files with passwords must be chmod to 600. Scripts, plugins, modules need to be kept up to date at all times. A strong password must be used.
Zero tolerance SPAM policy
We have a zero tolerance against SPAM. Accounts used to send SPAM will be suspended immediately. If the SPAM sending is repeated the account will be removed from our server. We do not allow bulk mailing from our server.
Customer is responsible for the content uploaded to his account. Customer is responsible for the actions of his customers using accounts within our servers and network. In case YAGHOST's terms of service are violated, YAGHOST will suspend the account violating the terms and will notify the Customer via the e-mail on file. YAGHOST will not be held responsible for any harm or damage caused by the use of our services. Customer agrees to use the Service in his own risk.
Backup and Restore
YAGHOST keeps backup of all files and databases. We keep daily backups of last 7 days of all shared / reseller hosting accounts. We don't keep backup of VPS and dedicated servers.
However, we strongly recommends customers to download backups on their computer every month from hosting control panel. Customer agrees to use our backups on his own risk. YAGHOST doesn’t guarantee the existence of backups at all times and recommends the Customer to store their own backups at all times.
We will restore your account on request for free but we do not take any responsibility if the restore causes you problems. You agree to use our backups on your own risk and you are responsible for having a backup of your account at any time. We also strongly advice to download a copy of backup on your local system once every month.
We offer only one monthly backup for Budget Shared hosting and Budget Reseller hosting. Budget VPS do not comes with any backup. However, you can purchase backup space for extra price.
We do not oversell, but every shared hosting server host hundreds of sites. So along with your website there are many other customers who are equally important to us. Shared hosting customers may not send more than 100 e-mail messages per hour. Accounts under reseller hosting may also not send more than 100 e-mail messages per hour. Shared hosting accounts on the server cannot use more than 0.2% CPU or memory resources. Accounts under reseller hosting accounts on the server cannot use more than 0.2% CPU or memory resources. If you use too many system resources, you will be notified to take the necessary actions. If the usage is too high to keep the server unstable, we will suspend the overloading account so that it doesn’t affect the other clients on the server.
We also have daily mail limit. Accounts will not be allowed to send more than allowed number of mails in a day.
Resource Usage Limitation
You're not allowed to use an excessive amount of system resources for an extended period of time. If your account is found to be utilizing a large amount of resources we will contact you and give you further information. Under extreme cases suspension may be necessary until the issue can be resolved.
Transfers Of Accounts
We can do free transfers of accounts to our server from providers which use cPanel or DirectAdmin. We do not guarantee the quality of such transfers and you must verify if your account was moved correctly. If something is wrong with the account after the move and it wasn’t moved correctly it is your responsibility to fix it. 99% of the transfers are done with no problems but we do not guarantee that.
Responsibility Of Resellers and VPS owner
Resellers and VPS owner are responsible for the actions of their clients. If any of your client violate our terms of service we will suspend his account and we will send a notice about the issue to your contact e-mail address.
Permission to Host Your Content
For us to host your website, it is necessary for you to upload your content to our servers. When you do this uploading, you are creating one or more copies of your content on our system. By purchasing hosting services from us, you acknowledge that these copies are being made, and give us the permission (a license) to maintain these copies and make them available to users of the Internet. You are solely responsible for providing all of the content and other data that make up your website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not use the hosted Site or the Services in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children.
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property.
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking.
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
- Suspension of Service: Customer agrees that YagHost may suspend services to Customer without notice and without liability if: (i) YagHost reasonably believes that the services are being used in violation of the TOS; (ii) Customer fails to cooperate with any reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the TOS; (iii) YagHost reasonably believes that the suspension of service is necessary to protect its network or its other customers, or (iv) as requested by a law enforcement or regulatory agency. Customer shall pay YagHost's reasonable reinstatement fee if service is reinstituted following a suspension of service under this subsection.
- Termination: The Agreement may be terminated by Customer prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term without further notice and without liability if YagHost fails in a material way to provide the service in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and does not cure the failure within ten (10) days of Customer's written notice describing the failure in reasonable detail. The Agreement may be terminated by YagHost prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term without further notice and without liability as follows: (i) upon ten (10) days notice if Customer is overdue on the payment of any amount due under the Agreement; (ii) Customer materially violates any other provision of the Agreement, including the TOS, and fails to cure the violation within thirty (30) days of a written notice from YagHost describing the violation in reasonable detail; (iii)upon one (1) days notice if Customer's Service is used in violation of a material term of the TOS more than once, or (iv)upon one (1) days notice if Customer violates Section 5 (Customer Information) of this Agreement. Either party may terminate this agreement upon ten (10) days advance notice if the other party admits insolvency, makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, files for bankruptcy or similar protection, is unable to pay debts as they become due, has a trustee or receiver appointed over all or a substantial portion of its assets, or enters into an agreement for the extension or readjustment of all or substantially all of its obligations.
YagHost.com will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
Changes to the terms
We may change the terms of service at any time without notification. The changing nature of the web hosting industry, these terms of service may change. We will post the changes here, and your continued use of the service means you accept the changes we have made.
YAGHOST.com will not be held responsible for any harm or damage caused by the use of our services. Customer agrees to use our services on his own risk.