Please read this page carefully before placing any order
Please read this page carefully prior to ordering any service from us, and make sure you understand what it says. It's a binding contract between you and yaghost.com. If you have any questions about what you see on this page, please feel free to contact us.
1. Account Activation
For security reasons, we do not have automatic instant account activation. We rather prefer activating accounts and processing all orders manually. We activate new accounts within 15 minutes after we receive and confirm your payment during working hours. In most cases, we will activate your account within 15 minutes to 2 hours but sometimes we may need more time to verify your payment and make sure it is not fraudulent. This can take maximum 24 hours.
Any account may take more time to be activated if it fails the initial verification. In that case, we will contact you with details and steps to complete the verification process.
2. Unpaid Services
You agree to pay for the services on time and in advance for the billing cycle services are provided for. Invoices are generated 7 to 14 days before the renewal date.
2.1 Unpaid services will be suspended 3 days past the due date on the service.
2.2 Unpaid services will be terminated 5 days past the due date on the service.
2.3 We do not keep backup of terminated service. So, we will not be able to restore a terminated service.
3. Contact Information
3.1 Clients must provide their legitimate name and surname and residential address when registering an account.
3.2 Account details must match information provided by payment method.
4. Payments and Refund
4.1 We only accept PayPal as payment method. PayPal payments must originate from a verified PayPal account.
4.2 We offer 100% full refund if requested within 7-days of service activation in the case of shared web hosting and reseller web hosting plans.
4.3 We offer 100% full refund if requested within 2-days of service activation in the case of VPS (managed and un-managed).
4.4 No refund will be issued incase your service is suspended / terminated because of violation of our Terms of Service mentioned on this page.
4.5 No refund will be issued in case you claim didn't use the service.
4.6 It is responsibility of customers to cancel paypal subscription after cancellation of your service with us. Please do not forget to cancel your PayPal Subscription, no refunds will be given on the failure to do so.
5. Service Cancellation
You can request for service cancellation from the client area. No refund is entertained for the unused period.
6. Customers Account
It is responsibility of clients to keep their username ans password private.
At no other time should you give your username or password to anybody. We do not allow multiple accounts on YagHost.
7. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We have a zero tolerance against SPAM. Accounts used to send SPAM will be suspended immediately. If the SPAM sending is repeated the account will be removed from our server. We do not allow bulk mailing from our server.
Customer is responsible for the content uploaded to his account. Customer is responsible for the actions of his customers using accounts within our servers and network. In case YAGHOST's terms of service are violated, YAGHOST will suspend the account violating the terms and will notify the Customer via the e-mail on file. YAGHOST will not be held responsible for any harm or damage caused by the use of our services. Customer agrees to use the Service in his own risk.
9. Backup and Restore
9.1 We keep daily backups of last 7-days of all shared and reseller hosting plans.
9.2 We will restore your account on request for free but we do not take any responsibility if the restore causes you problems. You agree to use our backups on your own risk and you are responsible for having a backup of your account at any time. We also strongly advice to download a copy of backup on your local system once every month.
9.3 We do not keep any backup of VPS (managed or unmanaged). We strongly recommend VPS customers to keep backup of their files and database.
10.1 Shared hosting customers may not send more than 150 e-mails per day.
10.2 Each account under reseller hosting can also send maximum 150 e-mails per day.
10.3 Shared hosting accounts and reseller hosting accounts on the server cannot use more than 0.2% CPU or memory resources. If you use too many system resources, you will be notified to take the necessary actions. If the usage is too high to keep the server unstable, we will suspend the overloading account so that it doesn't affect the other clients on the server.
11. Transfers Of Accounts
We can do free transfers of accounts to our server from providers which use DirectAdmin. We do not guarantee the quality of such transfers and you must verify if your account was moved correctly. If something is wrong with the account after the move and it wasn't moved correctly it is your responsibility to fix it. 99% of the transfers are done with no problems but we do not guarantee that.
12. Responsibility Of Resellers and VPS Clients
Resellers and VPS owner are responsible for the actions of their clients. If any of your client violate our terms of service we will suspend his account and we will send a notice about the issue to your contact e-mail address.
13. Permission to Host Your Content
For us to host your website, it is necessary for you to upload your content to our servers. When you do this uploading, you are creating one or more copies of your content on our system. By purchasing hosting services from us, you acknowledge that these copies are being made, and give us the permission (a license) to maintain these copies and make them available to users of the Internet. You are solely responsible for providing all of the content and other data that make up your website.
14. You acknowledge and agree that:
Your use of this Site and the Services, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You will not use the hosted Site or the Services in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children.
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property.
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking.
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
15. Suspension / Termination
Customer agrees that YagHost may suspend or terminate services to Customer without notice and without liability if: (i) YagHost reasonably believes that the services are being used in violation of the TOS; (ii) Customer fails to cooperate with any reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the TOS; (iii) YagHost reasonably believes that the suspension of service is necessary to protect its network or its other customers, or (iv) as requested by a law enforcement or regulatory agency. Customer shall pay YagHost's reasonable reinstatement fee if service is reinstituted following a suspension of service under this subsection.
16. No Liability
YagHost.com will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
17. Changes to the terms
We may change these terms of service at any time without notification. The changing nature of the web hosting industry, these terms of service may change. We will post the changes here, and your continued use of the service means you accept the changes we have made.
18. Denial of Service Attacks
In no case YagHost services be used to conduct an attack on other networks or hosts, in any capacity. Doing so will result in immediate service Termination.
In the case of DoS attack on any customer's service, we will temporarly suspende the affected service.
Sending of bulk unsolicited commercial email (spam), is not allowed and will not be tolerated. We will immediately suspend the service without any refund.
Running websites or scripts that attempt to steal a user's login information or other personal data (phishing sites) is strictly prohibited. We will immediately suspend the service involved without any refund.
21. Legal Use
YagHost services may only be used for legally permissible purposes under applicable law. Violations of this rule may lead to temporary or permanent suspension of service, without any refund. Uses that are not allowed include, but are not limited to:
- Anything related to IRC
- Anything related to torrents
- Warez, hacking tools, exploits
- Distributing child pornography
- Porn web sites
- Anything related to proxies
- Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
- Violating applicable trademark or patent law
- Using the service to commit denial of service attacks
- Hacking, which includes, for example penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card phishing techniques are also prohibited.
- Attempting to hack into or otherwise attempt to disrupt any network or system not belonging to you
- Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Acting in any other way not consistent with applicable law
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
- Uploading or linking to any content that violates another's right of publicity or privacy.
- Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
- Customers may not send SPAM messages from our servers. Spammers will be suspended immediately and never unsuspended. No request will be entertained in this case.